We've made some improvements to our website, introducing a new KeeperFX History page, an upgraded notification system, improved workshop comments, and several smaller refinements to enhance the user experience.
A new History page that lists key moments in the development of KeeperFX. You can now learn a bit about the KeeperFX history!
Improved comment system
The comments in the workshop have been built upon and should be a lot nicer to use now. Some key features:
- Threaded comments (like Reddit)
- Report comments
- Edit/delete comments
- Information about markdown formatting under textboxes that uses it
- Custom spoiler markdown function
There's a new notification system that notifies you of specific events. Examples are:
- New comment on your workshop item
- New reply to your comment
- New workshop item
These can be configured depending on if- and how you want to be notified. More notifications will be added in the future.
Many other small improvements
- The workshop browse pages are now cached. This should improve the speed a bit.
- Generate smaller thumbnails for images on the workshop browse page for page speed.
- You will get a "You need to be logged in." message instead of a "Something went wrong" when your session timed out in the background.
- Information about the maximum filesizes has been added to fields that allow you to upload files.
- Lower the default avatar upload size.
- Workshop links have been added to the user account dropdown menu.
- Remove website version from footer and add a website source link.
- Workshop items only have their last updated date changed when a new file is uploaded or anything in the file list is changed
- And many more small fixes and changes...
We hope that you enjoy your time on the website here. Feel free to drop any feedback in the Keeper Klan Discord.
- KeeperFX Team